Monday, April 1, 2013

The Rock And Channing Tatum Have The Bromance of The Century

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Channing Tatum did that new "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" movie together, and probably they just fell in bro love on set, because they won't stop talking about each other. Like, they really, really will not.
Here's The Rock, gushing once again over the amazing Channing:

"Channing's like a brother to me. I love him. I'm so happy for his success. He's very sexy by the way, according to People magazine. I'm confident in my manhood. No, he's a sexy guy...He's off having a baby. I'd rather just practice making babies because I already have a child. I'm already a daddy."
Oh, The Rock. Trust me, everybody knows how much you love Channing Tatum by now, but listen, does Channing Tatum know how much you love Channing Tatum? Maybe stop talking to the press so much about your love and focus on actually showing it to him. Or, OK, no, keep talking to the press about showing him your love. Or just do whatever it takes to keep you guys working together, all right? Because it makes the world a better place.