Thursday, March 7, 2013

Salma Hayek's daughter speaks better French than her

Actress Salma Hayek is married to Frenchman Francois-Henri Pinault and they have been living in Paris for the past five years. However, Salma insists that she still cannot speak fluent French and that her five-year-old daughter Valentina has to often translate for her.

Hayek explained, "I'm now like five years in Paris (sic) and I still can't speak French and it's so humiliating... Not only (does) she have to translate everything for me, but she has developed the talent for imitating and of course my husband has a very thick accent in English, and so do I and she has, like, no accent and she makes fun of us. She can imitate me trying to speak English and me trying to speak French... She can do any accent and I can't speak any language."
Read more (Sourse) >>